Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I Live, I Promise!

Hey Team!

Wow, I am so, so sorry. I didn't realize it had been actually forever since I have lasted written. I knew from the get-go that I was not great at the whole blogging thing, but almost a year is completely ridiculous. Especially because this blog is supposed to be where we chat about all things marine-y (not a word).

From October to the end of May I was home on the prairies, dying to get back to a coast. I travelled a little, worked a lot, met new people and maintained a solid social life, but I was so far removed from biology that I wanted to claw my eyes out at times.

I got a little down, so I wasn't as keen to write. But that makes almost no sense. I got lazy. Them's the truth.

But I'm back now and I will try my best to keep this up better. I'll throw in some back posts to fill it in and go forward from here as best as possible. I'm back in the game full force and doing what I do best - researching animals that live in the ocean.

Everyone aboard!

Speak Loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment