Friday, March 22, 2013

Asking for Help

Hey Team!

So, the blog has gotten a facelift! I think I like the look a little more... still fun, but maybe a bit more professional? I have a friend with an amazing blog who is getting some pretty serious recognition for it, and it's not jealousy that I feel, but maybe simply motivation?

As I post my blog to my personal facebook, I know that my friends and family make up a fair amount of the people who read my blog. And that's awesome, thank you guys for supporting this crazy dream of mine (both the biology one and the blog one)!

But I am hoping to reach a wider audience, because let's face it, most of my friends do not want to grow up to be biologists, and the point of this blog is to inspire and teach.

So if anyone has any ideas on how to get this blog out there and read by people who don't actually know me, please leave a comment below, and hopefully I can start to see more views.

Or maybe there just aren't enough blog reading biologists in the world and it's a futile attempt. It's still fun to write so I won't be stopping any time soon.

And just to keep you intrigued, here are some of the upcoming posts...


  • a review of a TV show
  • a review of a movie
  • conservation vs. research
  • bottlenose dolphin facts
So stay tuned for more blog posts, once I find the time and the internet connection...

Speak Loud!

1 comment:

  1. #1 write more often.
    #2 diverse subjects that include lots of google bait (words that people would search for)

    #3 when you post in Facebook, change the visibility to public.

    #4 get business cards that include your blog and hand them out a lot.

    #5 Put your blog URL in the signature of your email

    ReplyDelete