Friday, January 18, 2013

Sorry for the Silence!

Hey Team!

No, I have not given up on this blog! It's just that my last 3 months, relating to the fascinating field of marine biology, have been uneventful.

I spent 2 months back on the prairies, doing the same work on seal jaws as I did before, so nothing new there.

I am currently in Israel travelling around and seeing the country, so no marine biology here. Although I am going scuba diving this week, and that's sort of related, so maybe I'll talk about that.

but fear not! my readers (all like, what, five of you?) Starting in February I will be sitting pretty and sunny in Croatia, working on a(nother) bottlenose dolphin project! Woot! Someone would think I liked bottlenose dolphins. Which I do, but not as much as other cetaceans. It's mean having favourites, but I do.

Anyways, this means that the months of February, March and April will hopefully be more eventful. I have another book I want to review, and possibly it's sequel (when I finish), so please keep an eye out for updates more interesting than this!

Speak Loud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment